Monday, August 18, 2008

Greetings from the airport!

This morning, I'm on my way to Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I have packed what seems like the biggest assortment of clothes I've ever taken on a trip. Craig and I looked at the weather forecast last night and found that today it will be 103deg, tomorrow it will be 83deg, and progressively colder until its really cold and rainy with a high of 56deg on Friday. I have a swimsuit, a suit jacket and then a puffy vest for Thursday & Friday. Interesting stuff.



This weekend was errands, dinners out, golf and then a trip to Sunsplash/Golfland to end the summer. Very productive weekend, I would say. So, here's the final boarding call; I've prolonged my entry onto the plane as long as I possibly could, it seems. Every time Craig and I fly, we buy the customary pretzel pizza combos and they were out of them this time. So, I'm smarting a bit from that, but somehow I'll manage with the gummy bears and chocolate covered pretzels I brought from home.



Holy cow, I just heard some Canadian answer his phone, eh? Ugh.

post signature

1 comment:

Lees said...

Hey! I read you blog from time to time and just thought I would say hello and that I hope you have a great trip! Just don't wear the swimsuit and puffy jacket on the same day... "Those Americans!" ha ha..
Lisa
The Blog Spa