Monday, June 23, 2008

I realize no one may care, but I heart these sandals! They come in a couple different colors at JCrew, but cost $325. Why so much? gees... pricing me right out of the game. Its hard to justify cost like that when you've got a family/kiddos. There was a time not long ago when I would own these. Maybe the birthday fairy will see this post and bring them to me?

Sorry, back to the family. I didn't really do a lot this weekend. Still settling out stuff from the wedding?! We went to the pool all day on Sat and started writing all of our Thank You's cards that finally came in! Finished them on Sunday. Also on Sunday the kids hit the party circuit. Birthday parties started at 11:30 and lasted until about 8pm when all was said and done. Nick was t-i-r-e-d! I guess we all were. :o)

No comments: