Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Weekend

It's been a baby weekend! Congratulations to the Hunt's. Ethan John was born on Saturday morning. He was a little early & therefore small, but he seems to be doing so well; its wonderful! God is definately looking after this little Angel on earth and we couldn't be happier for them. This photo is from their website and I just love it. His eyes are fairly wide open for a newborn! ... I'm a huge fan of babies. Makes me wish Mal and Nick weren't growing up so fast.


Also, this weekend we traveled to Tucson to attend a baby shower for Kurt & Jamie Weibel. Jamie is due to have a baby boy, Luke Allan Weibel, sometime in August. I forgot the camera (should just leave it in my purse?) so there aren't any photos, but it was a nice gathering. Jamie's mother and sister made very yummy appetizers and amazing cupcakes with lots of icing on them! Every cupcake should have the prerequisite 2" of icing to even be considered a cupcake. Kurt and Craig have been friends since high school; its so great that they live just 2 short hours away in Tucson and we can be a part of special times like these.

I got my hair cut really short this weekend too and some more highlights made it very blonde. It's still to be determined whether or not I can pull off short hair?! I'll post some before/after photos in the next post.

No comments: