Thursday, January 3, 2008

Favorite Gift.

We had a very blessed Christmas; spending time with friends over the holidays and reminding ourselves what a wonderful, scenic state we live in with a trip to Sedona to see the RedRocks. I'll post all of those photos in a little while.
Today, I wanted to write about my most favorite and unusually motivational gift, this pink leather business card case from Kate Spade. Obviously, I asked for this gift before I was laid off from my job, seeing it stung for a minute. But now it's my favorite gift. It's given me the motivation to go and get the job that's going to have me needing this essential piece of perfect pink leather. Doesn't this case look exactly like something a very capable Event Planner would carry in her stylish bag?

Back to family blog postings...

No comments: