Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Buddy Bullfrog


As promised, here is a photo of the biggest bullfrog I've ever seen. This is Buddy, he came to stay with us over the break. After checking with 9 pet stores in the area to see when their next delivery of 'superworms' would be, I finally found them the day after his arrival. (Never thought I'd be making those calls? - Its really amazing the things the kids will have me doing sometimes?)

It doesn't seem Buddy was very comfortable with us or his new surroundings, he didn't eat anything for the almost 14 days he was with us. He really had me worried. We even called the teacher a couple times who told us not to worry. Of course, I worried. We cannot be the ones who kill any of the class pets!

Mallory says Buddy eats 5 r 6 worms every other day again, so he's back on schedule. He seems to have developed a personality of late too. He was playing dead in the classroom today. Not funny, I think.

No comments: