Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Job Update..

Holy Interviews! After sending out at least 20 resumes before and after the new year, I was starting to get a bit down that I hadn't been called for any interviews! God must have heard my prayers because I have one on Friday and one on Wednesday of next week! They are both for wonderful Program Management jobs, that I would be very excited to have.
Not exactly the career change I was hoping for, but if I can get in somewhere, maybe I can gradually change over to an event planner. I've joined two new community and professional organizations and volunteered to be on their event committees, so maybe I can get the valuable credibility I need through those? We'll see how that goes, but wish me some good luck on my interviews! It will be nice to wear some heels again!

No comments: