Thursday, February 28, 2008

We're up to... nothing lately?

So, nothing new lately is happening around here. Kind of sad to report. Wedding errands & planning have finally consumed me (I held it off wonderfully for so long?) along with resume writing. I can customize a resume in about 41 mins now. It used to take me almost half a day. I'd sit and daydream and think of what they wanted to see. Now I just go for it.

We've been kind of cold-y around here too, lots of runny noses, sneezing and fevers. Nothing really down and out, but Airborne is my friend. Even though my friends' wife, who's a Dr. told me that they are a load of nothing and I was a sucker, I still don't think the extra vitamins can hurt.

Tennis is on a brief hiatus, Nick is still doing golf, the weather is in the high 70's lately, and I'm still heading to the gym 4 times a week. So, that about sums it up. Hopefully in the next post, we'll have something better. I should go outside and take some photos of our lovely green sunshine state.

No comments: