Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend update and B-Dizzle


This weekend was filled with wedding stuff, as the kids were with their dad for a few days. All of those preparations are coming along, but dealing with different vendors is frustrating at times. Why don't people call back? Hello, we have a pretty big contract with you for our wedding, call me back! I guess I'm pretty low on the pole compared to some of their other clients maybe? I don't know.

Friday was also B-Dizzle's birthday, that's our cocker spaniel Brittany. Normally I'm not the dog lady who celebrates pet birthdays with anything special, but she's 15 now. Who knows if she will have another one? She still scampers like a puppy sometimes, but has some crazy tumors on her hind quarters. We go to the vet this week. We all love her so much, it would be a big BUMMER to find out she has cancer or something like that. As Brittany gets older she becomes more cuddly with us. She used to cuddle as a puppy, then just wanted to chill beside us, now she's back to being with us on the couch and chillin' with the family. I wonder if that's a sign of things to come.

No comments: