Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend Update

The children were with their dad this weekend and Craig was on a field trip with one of his classes in Tucson, so it was a girls weekend. Just me and Brittany. We loaded up on movies for Friday night.

The first movie we saw was my absolute favorite movie ever, please do not make fun of me, I know it came out in 1999, but I love it! Thomas Crown Affair will always be my favorite, old and new. Yes, there have been others, but they come and go. Imagine running away to a private island with millions of dollars.. ah, the life.

The second movie we saw was Atonement. Very stunning movie. Due to the amount of coverage the green dress Keira Knightly was wearing in one of the scenes, I spent almost the whole movie looking for it? I should probably watch it again. It's a very passionate movie, that's for sure and the green dress is gorgeous.

No comments: