Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Palm Springs Post

I rarely blog about the upcoming wedding, but today, I'm going to because its starting to affect our entire family, including Mal and Nick. Yesterday, I took Nicholas to get his suit tailored and he is the cutest little man. (He hates it when I call him my little man) The picture is getting more clear, as we only have 32 more days!

Things that are not yet complete:


1. Playlist for wedding recptn. (Craig) - He wanted to use the iPod, but has not created the list.

2. Flowers - These can only be ordered 2 weeks in advance

3. Favors

4. Welcome baskets

Usually, I prefer to blow off the list and head out of town, like we did this weekend! The girls hit Palm Springs for a bachelorette weekend. Lots of fun had by all, I can tell you that. Its sooo green there right now. We managed the perfect blend of fun, drinks by the pool, sushi dinner, a club at the hotel and shopping at the massive group of outlet stores the next day. My new Armani Exchange jeans are my favorite ones yet!

No comments: