Monday, April 28, 2008

Look Alike?


Has anyone ever noticed that Craig looks alot like the lead singer of Rascal Flatts, Gary Lavox? I know people have said this to him before, but he doesn't want to look it up because he's not a big fan of country. That's the understatement of the year, perhaps. Anyway, he definately looks like him! I can't get the photos side by side, but Craig's the one on the left, if you're confused. Very obviously, the hair has a lot to do with it.

Who do you look like, anyone famous? People tell me I look like the girl that was Ally McBeal, Calista Flockhart, but I don't see that one at all. (Isn't she dating the very much older Harrison Ford?) When I was working for Three Five Systems, one of the guys there signed me up to be the president of her fan club. I wonder what ever happened with that? - if there are presidential duties somewhere that I'm not fulfilling? Maybe, this is definately one of the oddest postings we've done, but Mallory is the one who saw Rascal Flatts on TV and said, Hey - That guy looks like Craig!

No comments: