Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mamma Mia?


My huge heavy cold has kept me from truly working on anything this week. I was hoping to skip a few phases of the normal cold, but that was not in the plan for me. Worse, I think Craig has it now. He's not really good with colds. All of this sickness has to clear up in two weeks, when we visit my new nephew. I can't be the aunt who gives him a cold the first time I meet him!?



While I've been resting, we've been watching a few movies. Mallory and I watched Mamma Mia on Tuesday. I was hoping it would be better than what it was? I bet it's a great theatre production maybe, but as a movie, it was overwhelming. They broke into song at least every 8 minutes and I'm not completely sold on Pierce Brosnan as a singer? He's 007 for goodness sake? James Bond doesn't sing does he?


post signature

No comments: