Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home to PA


Over the last week we've been in Pennsylvania celebrating our Christmas, visiting my parents and meeting our new nephew/cousin. We had a great time, very busy the whole time we were there. We always try to pack as much into the week as we can.



We went to brunch at the very nice Hotel Hershey, attended a hockey game for the Hershey Bears, took some family photos with my new camera and even pulled off a trip to see the Penn State campus. As soon as I download all the photos from the big camera and the smaller fun camera I will post them, but for now, I'm pretty proud of this shot of Alex. He's adorable, such a good sweet baby! He's very pleasant, only really cries when he's hungry or when his winter hat covers his eyes. He doesn't like being in the dark.



The kids had fun too, seeing their cousin, aunt and uncle, grandparents and even Great Grandpa. I think they are glad to be home, they were having a little trouble getting the winter checklist down: jackets actually have to be zippered, scarf tied in a fashion to stop the air from hitting your neck - not just look good, wearing gloves and making sure the hat covers your ears. Oh my goodness, I think Nicholas must've taken the fleece lining out of his ski jacket at least 10 times because he didn't want to look 'puffy', only for me to discover it and zip it back in. They just aren't used to the cold weather and all that it entails - that's for sure! It's quite a difference raising kids in a warmer climate, we have it much, much easier.


post signature

No comments: