Sunday, November 18, 2007

San Diego with Dad

For the longest time, I've been trying to get some photos up of the vacation the kids took with their dad and his friend Amy. But he gave me the hard copy photos and so now I've been having trouble getting them scanned. Even harder now that I don't have access to fancy office machines anymore. But, I managed to get a few, check them out. Good times.

They were able to go to Sea World and hang out on the beach a bit, before the fires flared up and it didn't seem right to occupy hotel rooms in a city where the actual residents needed them.

I wonder if that's the real Shamu. Doesn't Florida promote Shamu also? Who has the real Shamu? And hasn't Shamu been around for what seems like an incredibly long time - what's the normal life expectancy of a whale? ... these are the questions...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hfghnhj