Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Finally... Science Camp

Today, Nick and I shipped Mallory off to Science Camp! Woohoo... 300 6th graders heading into the woods for a few days of fun! ~ God Bless those who got selected to be chaperones! When I left them, Mallory's cabin leader was trying to figure out who flung the cooler lid across the front parking lot of the school. Good luck.

I sent her away with a camera, so we'll see what she brings back for photos. They have lots of fun things planned for the few days they are there, including skits.

Sending her off today, made me think of going to Science Camp when I was in 7th Grade. I had a blast with my best friend Jenee Rodgers. We were in the same cabin and on the same square dancing team. We were so sad to leave there that a bunch of girls actually cried -we were a little dramatic back then. Of course I'm over that now.

1 comment:

Frank said...

Sure Vick. Your over that now!
I hope she has a good time.
dad
Phillies won tonight & are now tied for 1st in their division!!
Go Phillies!!