Friday, September 14, 2007

Another dead pet?




No, its not Brittany, our cocker spaniel, Thank God!

This blog could just be the Pets Obituary column, as we mourn the untimely passing of our female hermit crab. (I'm not sure what Mallory named her?) In total, I think she survived probably 2 months. Not a great example of the hermit crab's lifecycle, which is said to be about 9 years. The male hermit crab has responded by moving into her abandoned shell. Typical.

This weekend will be pretty low key, running errands for all the stuff needed for 6th grade Science Camp and taking advantage of what we hope will be the final days of the scorching summer heat at the pool. ...and watching sports on our 65" LCoS TV (that's for you Papa).

1 comment:

Frank said...

Another dead one. How hot is your house?? What gives??
fish, hermit crabs,
Look out Brittany!!!
Gees I don't know if I want to visit your place. I'm afraid you guys will do something to me.
papa