Sunday, March 22, 2009

More house photos...

Master bedroom, ... very pink and floral!

Combination formal living and dining room.

Casual family room.


Kitchen/ Island. Wish I had a better shot of this.




It's been an interesting week in home buying land. Lots of moving money around so that it's exactly where the bank wants to see it? And it doesn't help that the rules change overnight, literally. So anyway... we think the worst is behind us - there's really nothing else that can change so it looks like we're back on as home buyers at least from where we sit today. We think it will be a long 5 weeks until official closing!





We picked up some paint samples today, meaning that we're actually allowing ourselves to plan for this going well. For the most part we agree on the colors, but beyond that the thought of actually decorating an entire home is quite daunting. I will have to draw on other, wiser home owners for inspiration. Or do what I always do and buy lots of appropriate magazines!





Just added some more photos from the inside of the house, keep in mind that a very sweet, single older woman lives there now and look beyond it! :o) I have big plans for the kitchen, as I believe that's truly the heart of everyone's home. At every gathering I attend 'the girls' spend lots of time near the kitchen chatting and drinking wine. And even now, the kids gather in our kitchen to tell me about their day. So, big plans!

post signature

1 comment:

Christine said...

Congrats on the house, its beautiful! I'm jealous of the pool; how fun!.