Friday, October 10, 2008

I Passed!

Well, this will be a brief update but I found out at 5pm today that I officially passed the Arizona Bar Exam. So, with my Character and Fitness passage last week, I am officially a counselor in AZ.



Thanks to everyone that has been there for me through this process and especially Vic, Mal, Nick, Steph and Robert (and the LSAT cat), my parents, my aunt, and all my family and friends that supported me through this. You know who you are and I greatly appreciate it. And I will return the favor.



I cannot stress enough how much all of you have meant to me getting to where I'm at today. Great news and I hope you all celebrate with me!



post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the bar.
Who is the Riebe?
I am one from Ohio who has trying to do some family research.
Would love to hear from you.

theresa
info@cruisebugvacations.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your the MaN! Cheers, can't wait to celebrate with you...

Proudly,
The Grossticks