Monday, March 24, 2008

The Big 3-0!

Finally, after so many years of waiting, Craig has turned 30. This is a glorious day! The jokes I've endured.. egh. So, please welcome the newest member to the club!
Friday night we celebrated with a few close friends at home, having dinner and birthday cake. The boys went home kind of bitter after getting smoked by the ladies during a game of Scene It. (so competitive?)
Saturday night, I took him to see the Phoenix Suns play the Houston Rockets. In the past, this has been our rivalry team but on this night the Suns led for the whole game by quite a lot. The Suns play an exciting game now that we have Shaq and of course our beloved Steve Nash. We had arena dogs, some cold beer and the Suns won - what a great night!
In times like this you really find out how good your camera is, or isn't. Anyway, this is the closest shot I could get of Shaq. One of his shoes is as big as my torso? He plays really hard, it's amazing that he's only a year older than me. I'm not sure I could run that hard for as long as he does, sometimes a couple nights in a row. Anyway, enough Shaq ramblings...
Happy 30th to Craig! March 24th is a lucky day!


No comments: