Thursday, August 30, 2007

Record Highs & 2 Fish Die!



So, as some of you may realize, Phoenix is still really hot!! - Even for this time of year. We are hearing things on the news like, Heat Advisory almost every day. Because of this, we really can't go outside for very long (and we can't ride our bikes home from school either- what a shame!). But its getting boring inside the house. There's nothing to do.

Also, last night, we went to the store to use some gift cards I got for my birthday this month. I bought two goldfish and a castle and a bridge to put in their bowl. We got them home and I tried to put them in the bowl and they died in about 2 seconds. Mom came in and tried to save them but it was too late. This is not the first time we bought fish from this store and they died. So, we put the dead fish back in the bag and returned them to the store where mom got my money put back onto a gift card for me. We left the dead fish on the counter inside the store and as we were leaving Nick turned around to say good bye and waved.

2 comments:

Frank said...

You guys are killing all the fish. Ahhhhghghghhhf
Stay away you might want me next!
Maybe if you fed the fish...oh wait you haven't fed your dog yet.
Hey slacker Mal...get on the ball.
Quit watching tv.
papa

Frank said...

Duh, Let me guess it's name....
French fry
nope...uh fishy
I got it:
1 Fish, Blue fish, red fish, dead fish.
oops sorry....got carried away
papa